Bethel is a member of Affinity, who produce an online publication called “The Bulletin”. The Bulletin is published three times a year by Affinity’s Social Issues Team to keep evangelical churches and individual Christians informed of the implications of legislation and public policy on social issues in the UK.
Visit the Bulletin page for the latest issue dealing with the following subjects:
- An Affinity statement affirming the Uniqueness of Marriage
- Rod Badams on the The Police and the Public Order Act
- Peter Fearnley on Sex Education in schools
- Gerald Tanner on Ministry to the Mentally Distressed
- Dr John Ling with an Update on Life Issues
- Rod Badams with an update on Significant Individual Cases